72+ acre established organic farm in a coastal setting. Hear the ocean as you manage your own crops of blueberries, cranberries, chestnuts, apples, and more!
You won’t find any comparable properties to this unique parcel. Located eleven miles south of Bandon, and within a mile of the Pacific, this working farm also satisfies any gentleman farmer’s urban desires. The world-famous Bandon Dunes Golf Course
is minutes away, along with two other courses. Bandon
and the nearby city of Coos Bay
offer shopping, entertainment, and all of the conveniences of the big city.
The farm offers complete privacy without sacrificing convenience. Located one mile west of the 101, it is easily accessible. High Speed Internet (DSL) is available and currently installed at the property, allowing for reliable telecommuting.
Recently lowered to $624,900.
Please contact us at email@example.com
or (541) 347-9071
Click Here for directions with Google Maps
· 3 bd, 2 bath 2,000 sq ft home
· Underground utilities (phone and power). High-Speed Internet (DSL) available.
· 18 ponds, several of which are stocked with black bass, catfish, and blue gill sunfish
· Water rights to three irrigation ponds, each with a separate pump
· 5 pastures
· 4 acres of cranberry beds
· 1+ acres of blueberries
· 200+ chestnut trees
· 150+ coastal redwoods
· 40+ apple trees
· 6 acres classified as mixed forest
· Property is taxed as forest/farm (which allows for lower tax assessment)
· Deer-fencing surrounds entire property
· 2 400-gallon diesel and gasoline storage tanks
· $150,000 to $200,000 in farm and harvest equipment
· If desired, sheep and llamas are included
· 3 bd, 2 ½ bath 2,000 sq ft home with two attached carports
· 14 pump houses (100 sq ft each)
· Cedar barn (60’ x 40’) with attached sheds for equipment storage and sheep shearing
· Metal shop (25’ x 60’)
· Metal equipment storage bldg (25’ x 60’)
· Processing kitchen with refrigeration unit
· Greenhouse (20’ x 50’)
· Separate office/craft shop (12’ x 20’)
Our berries and chestnuts are classified as chemical-free. All crops are raised according to federal organic standards. Our berries are sold at Portland farmer’s markets and local organic and health food stores. Wool from our sheep is purchased by a local spinning group. Our processing kitchen is used for berry sorting, drying, pressing, and refrigeration.
Bandon is one of the most popular coastal destinations in Oregon, as well as along the Pacific Coast. It is home to one of the most prestigious golf courses in the world, and the town is a popular tourist destination. The Bandon coastline is a jewel of the west coast.